Pages

Grink Me Up

I don't know where the outline manicure originated, but I'm going to hop on the bandwagon and get involved. I've been struggling with inspiration lately since my nails got nubbinised due to a few breaks, I'm missing them being long :( But I saw someone post a cloud version of this design somewhere and loved it. And on the plus side of the nubbin, it means nail art takes half the time!

Clearly, my obsession with pink and grey is still going strong. I recently did a taped polka dot manicure using these exact same polishes (Asda Sherbert Fizz and Rimmel Grey Matter) and I just loved the combination of the soft pink with the grey. It's an unusually sophisticated palette for my chavvy tastes but sometimes you've got to crack sumfink classy out, innit.
What do you guys think of the grink? (my new super cool word for grey and pink). Let's get it trending.... hashtag grink. 
Alice
xXx

10 comments:

  1. So did you use a dotter or just the tip of the brush to get the cloud framing? It's really cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I used a dotter- a mid sized one, and then just used some acetone to clean up around the edges.

      Delete
  2. this is really unique and pretty. and i love those colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grink is a cool combination, love it, looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super creative and not a way I though to use the ruffle technique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this mani. Adorable. I want to try to do this but I don't think I have the dexterity yet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If it smells you may need some gum or mints.This is something you should use before you talk to someone or kissing them!satta king

    ReplyDelete
  7. Na Jeene Ki Khushi Na Marne Ka GamHme Sirf Hai Unse Na Milne Ka GamJeete Hain Isliye Ki Hmare Kehlayenge VoMarte Nhi Isliye Ki Akele Reh Jayenge Vo Satta King
    Play Bazaar

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...