Pages

Candy Lacquer - White Wedding

Evening peeps!
Today I've got a beautiful indie polish to share with you- Candy Lacquer White Wedding. I was feeling a bit prematurely Christmassy, so I used Butter London Knees Up as a base and layered one coat of White Wedding over it. My nails looks like a Christmas decoration!  
I am so in love with Candy Lacquer- their polishes are so beautifully crafted, and the application is so easy. This is just one coat, and it was really easy to move the glitter around on my nail to get the snowy effect I wanted. I really wanted to to dig more hearts out- that's my only gripe with this polish! I managed to get one on my index finger (see below pic) but I would have loved a few more.
I was going to do some stamping or nail art over the top, but I just loved the red and the white together so much I decided to keep it simple! I'm seriously looking forward to some more Christmassy designs- counting the days until my annual candy cane nails!
Alice
xXx

5 comments:

  1. ADOREI O SEU BLOG E SUAS NAIL ART! PARABENS...

    www.lupapodemulher.com.br
    www.lupapodeblog.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  2. Electronic toothbrushes are awesome because they can perform more strokes in a regular toothbrushes. satta king

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ye jo PYAR ki pehli nazar hoti hai
    Isay boohat door ki khabar hoti hai Play bazaar
    satta king

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...