Pages

Summer Gradient

Hi friends!
Well it's been a while. I've been a bit awol - sorry to anyone that's noticed or missed me! I'm a bit besotted with gradients at the moment, we've had a whole WEEK of sun in Wales (almost unheard of amidst the constant rain) and I seized upon the chance to get a bit summery with my nails.
 This is Essie Orange, It's Obvious and Boots No.7 Me! Me! Me! I did a base layer of white nail polish before sponging, to make the colours pop more, and added a topcoat of Seche Vite to smooth it all out. It's not as obvious as the previous gradient I've done, but the similar colours merge really well and help it look a lot smoother.
I can't wait to do a few more bright gradient combos...I might even get around to uploading them this year haha! ;) 
Alice
xXx

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty gradient- so glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I have yet to work up the courage to try a gradient, but I've been rocking the syrup manis like no one's business!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...