Pages

Stamp happy

Ok so I decided to jazz up my normal manicure with a stamp or two! 

I had the most GORGEOUS purple Barry M nail colour on- Indigo- and it already looked really rich and vibrant, but I thought a white stamp might make it pop even more (also, I love that the purple matches my living room perfectly....yes I need a life). I also put two layers of OPI Nail Envy on, as I think it's the best for reducing that horrible staining efeect you get from dark polish.






I used Konad image plate M2 and Konad special polish in white for the flower- I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to stamping, and I actually ended taking one nail off and re-doing it as I'd stamped the flower too centrally! Topped it all off with two coats of SV as usual.
 














I love how simple and pretty it is- and I have a real weakness for shiny shiny nails so Seche Vite is a godsend! And I bought the bundle monster set of stamps (21 pieces!) so I'll be giving those a good airing at some point.

Thanks for reading,
xXx  
(and here's what I used!)------------------------------------------------------>>>>> 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...