Pages

Nails Inc. Polka Tips

Howdy folks!
Hope you've all had a lovely weekend with lots of rest and relation. I have been exceptionally lazy and done NOTHING apart from walk the dog and watch copious amounts of Dexter!
I've got a mani to show you that I did a while ago, when my nails were pretty long. I used Nails Inc. Pembrose Close, and Strawberry Hill on the tips. Regular white polish with a dotting tool and voila! 

<> <>
Nails. Inc - Strawberry Hill
Originally I was going to leave the pink tips plain, but then I thought a bit of white would make them pop a little more. I love it, it was so simple to do but made my mani look really different!


ALSO- I have had an extra bit of thrill this weekend as I've just bought a new camera with my birthday money....! Canon S95, so excited for it to turn up this week!

SQUEEEEEEEE!

xXx

10 comments:

  1. this mani is so pretty!!! love the color combo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is such a cute colour combination! I am inspired! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love! It reminds me of minnie mouse :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys!

    And Jossie, that's given me a brilliant idea for Minnie Mouse nails! Black base with red tips and white polka dots....! Next time!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are SUPER cute! great job =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have an I love your blog award for you at http://polishenthusiastk.blogspot.com/2012/01/i-love-your-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the nail design! I also like your blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I ma soooo impressed! beautiful nails! I got my first Konad stamp kit today so I will be experimenting with nails soon.

    xxx

    THE BLACK PEARL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...