Pages

Stamping in the Buff

Greetings all!

Short but sweet post today- continuing my theme of guest nails!

I did my sister Lydia's nails over Christmas, and as she's a solicitor it needed to be something less OTT and more sophistated *puts away neon pink whilst softly weeping*

She decided on some pretty stamping, and I have to say I absolutely love what she chose. I never would have picked it out for a design myself but I LOVE the combo!

I used Boots No. 7 So Simple for the base, and then used about a million different plates for the stamps as she wanted a different design on every nail- Konad m2 and m3, fauxnad m20, and probably a few others too! I only had Born Pretty's stamping polish in black, and it wasn't the best to work with- I know from experience that it smudges really badly when you put your Seche Vite on, unless you give them an hour to thoroughly dry.


left hand
<> 
right hand
I didn't know I was capable of classy nails....!

Alice

xXx

3 comments:

  1. Pretty and simple. I like it ;0).

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo cute..

    http://polishenthusiastk.blogspot.com/2012/01/new-to-blogging-give-away.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...