Pages

Pirates of the Revvvolution

I've got a quickie today (and who doesn't love a good quickie?)


Pirate nails! Or more specifically, skull and crossbone nails.

 I got this stamping plate from this seller on ebay- he doesn't have anything listed at the moment, but it's worth checking him out as he has random plates all the time and they're pretty sweet. This one is QA8- it stamps well, considering I thought it would be very dodgy!

 I used Color Club Revvvolution as the base- hoping that a little charcoal holo-y goodness would peep out between the skulls- but that was a big ol' fail, it was too obscured by the Konad white polish I used. What's that I hear you cry? You want to see Revvvolution by itself?

Go on then...



Mmm...charcoal holooooo......*drool*

xXx

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...