Pages

9 Days of Shimmer - Day 9, Sophie & Roses

I've got the last of the Shimmer polishes to share today! I have a feeling you'll be seeing more Shimmer polishes from me in the future, I've loved experimenting with these beautiful pieces of polish art.
'Sophie' is a pinky glitter with purple, red and gold pieces. The glitter cocktail is very similar to Melissa, but with a pink base instead of a purple one. It's layered over OPI Be A Dahlia Won't You? which is one of my all time favourite pinks.

I've been loving the stamping over the glitter lately, so I blobbed on OPI Party in my Cabana and then used Konad Special polish to stamp the white roses. The plate is Cheeky CH13.
Tomorrow I've got a pink and grey combo!
Love,
Alice

Visit Shimmer's website here
Visit Shimmer's Etsy store here

This polish was sent for review

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...