Pages

Cheater's Guide to Galaxy Nails

Fancy galaxy nails but don’t have the time to do the full mani? Follow my easy three step guide to cheat your way to them!

Step 1- apply magnetic nail polish in a dark colour (I used Nails Inc. Houses of Parliament, a deep purple) which only takes a few minutes extra than a normal mani.
Step 2- layer a glitter over the top- smaller glitters with lots of colours work best, rather than hexo chunks. I used Miss Sporty Sparkle Effects, I love the tiny rainbow glitters in it!
Step 3- add a topcoat to smooth out the glitter (in my case, Seche Vite)
VOILA! Galaxy nails :D The magnetic effect paired with the glitter makes it look like the sky at night. And to give it a funky edge, you can always jazz it up with a French tip or a crackle. For the french tip I used Miss Sporty Turquoise, as I thought it was a good colour to represent a planet! And I used Barry M Crackle Effects in Gold Glitter for my thumb and accent finger.
It might not be as good as the real deal, but I do like me a lazy option!
xXx
indoors

outdoors




2 comments:

  1. Haha it IS a good lazy option, those look great! Now if they could just make a cheaper magnetic polish... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow those look amazing! i love the ones with teal tips!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...