Pages

Polka Pink

Ok so I had the China Glaze Shocking Pink on already for Pink Wednesday, but I had this uncontrollable urge to add polka dots (I get that sometimes). So I whipped out my dotting tool (I got a pack of five off eBay for about £2, barganious) and used my Konad Special White polish to dot. I tend to use that for white dotting because I love how thick it is, so I don't ever have to redo any dots, therefore minimising my chances of ballsing it all up!




I love it- in fact it may be my most favourite manicure yet! So simple but eye-catching, and it would look amazing on a night out. And anything that combines pink, neon and polka dots is worthy of my lifelong love!

xXx

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :) Wow, I love this look. Of course, I love anything pink. I never thought of using stamping polish for dotting. I will definitely have to try that. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...