Pages

Cherries and Apples

Hey guys,

Got some fruity nail art for you today! I absolutely love cherries as a mani, they're so cute and easy to do. I thought I'd jazz it up a little and do some apple on my accents nails. Also, can I add how much I LOVE Essie Mint Candy Apple?! Regular readers will know I'm obsessed with pastel polish, specifically finding the perfect mint shade, and this is it. I want to have little minty fresh babies with it.


I loves me some super shiny nails



I used:

Essie Mint Candy Apple (I love it when the name is apt!)
OPI Big Apple Red (!)
OPI You Don't Know Jacques
Barry M Strawberry Ice Cream
Barry M Spring Green
Revlon White
Seche Vite
Dotting tool
Teeny brush





Hope you all had a great weekend!

Alice
xXx

11 comments:

  1. Super cute, these are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the, this is a fun looking manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're amazing - could easily be nail apps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow - that's the best compliment I've had in a long time! Cheers :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. You should so do apples on your blog!

      Delete
  5. So cute! These came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg mad love the essie shade <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...