Pages

Cherry Blossom

Slight fail today…! I’ve wanted to do cherry blossoms for absolutely aaaages, so of course I thought that an hour before I had to leave the house was the perfect time to give them a go. Hence they’re a bit too messy for my liking (and my clean-up is shocking). Also I had about thirty seconds to take pictures so they’re super rushed too!
I do like them, and will probably do them properly at some point….i.e. not a slightly rushed botch job....


pretentious instagram shot




I used:

Essie Mint Candy Apple
OPI Pink Friday
Revlon White
George @ Asda Cackle
Dotting tool
Striping brush


Something pink and pretty and girly tomorrow....stay tuned!

Love Alice
xXx

4 comments:

  1. Add links to your blog where readers can follow you on Twitter, find your videos on YouTube, play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zindgi jab bhi teri bahon mein lati hai hamein,
    Yeh zaami chand se behtar nazar aati hai hamein,
    Har mulakat ka anjam judai kyon hai,
    Aab to har waqt yahi baat satati hai… play bazaar

    Play bazaar
    satta king
    Satta King

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...