Pages

I am BAT THUMB!

I was so excited about seeing Batman over the weekend that I decided to full on GEEK OUT and having matching nails!
The film was amazeballs- I won't say anything about it because I loathe people who give out spoilers, but it's definitely worth a watch.
I used:
Color Club Almost Famous (FOUR coats because it was a total nightmare)
Konad Special Polish in Black
Bundle Monster plates 213, 13 and 305 (which I tweaked a bit)
Seche Vite

And you should check out the original Bat Thumb for shits and giggles, I absolutely cracked up when I saw this!

Alice
xXx

8 comments:

  1. So cute! The Batmans look really nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks awesome, really nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had the same idea I had about using that stamp for batman! haha Sadly, I haven't gotten the new BM set yet. I love how your nails came out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erin! I was worried he might come out looking like a camp devil but it worked pretty well with a bit of adjustment!

      Delete
  4. These are absolutely awesome! I can't wait to see the film :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this. It's so cute and unique!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...