Pages

Busy Little Bumble Bees

My nails have been busy little bees the past few days! I am so in love with this manicure, it is possibly the cutest thing to ever adorn my claws. 


What I used:
Barry M Yellow
Konad Special Polish - Black
Wet n Wild Black Creme
Plate QA3
Sellotape
Dotting Tool


pretentious arty shot
Once my Barry M had dried, I stamped the bees on with my Konad polish and dotted on the bee trail with a tiny dotting tool. For the bee body accent I taped off sections and painted over with the Black Creme. Finished off with a top coat of Seche Vite to seal it all and make it super shiny.

I completely ballsed up two fingers by dragging the bee trail with the Seche SO badly- I ended up re-doing them as my OCD was twitching too badly. I do it with stamping a lot too and it's the quickest way to ruin your mani. I've learnt that I need to literally blob Seche over the dots, and not move the brush over my nail. Once the blobs are dry I can apply it as usual. It means you get a thick layer, but I usually do two coats anyway and it dries so fast.

QA3 plate
 I've mentioned the QA plates sold by this seller before- they're really easy to stamp with and they were pretty cheap, so if he lists more you should definitely get involved.

The plate I used is actually a Winne the Pooh themed one- I'm planning on doing a Pooh manicure soon, once I find the exact perfect yellow! I think China Glaze Happy Go Lucky might be the magical one, so once I get my hands on that I'll be good to go. It's bizarre actually- I very, very rarely wear yellow but it's a colour my eye is always drawn to and I've got quite a few different shades- neon, pale, lemon, bright yellow. And I never wear any of them! Do you guys have colours that you compulsively buy, but never actually wear?


I don't want to take them off! But I feel the time for a Valentines manicure is almost upon me. And I have no idea what I want to do! But I know it will involve Pink Friday as I've now got the whole Nicole Minaj OPI collection but haven't even swatched them....oops! Bad polish hoarder. 

Later peeps!
Love,
Alice
xXx


8 comments:

  1. I love this so much!!! Such a cute manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhh this is so cute! love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEEautiful mani! The images on the plates looks so cute! Love Pooh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL... I LOVE THIS BEE

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! So cute. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. satta king
    Satta King Kash Meri Zindagi Ka Ant Kuch Is Kadar HoKi Meri Kabar Pe Bana Unka Ghar HoVo Jab Jab Soye Zameen ParMere Seene Se Laga Unka Sar Ho.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...