Pages

Scalloped Edges

Hi all!

Sorry for my absence this week, I've had such bad back problems :( Living off two hours of sleep a night is not good for Alice! I did manage to squeeze a quick mani in though. Really fancied having a play around with some tape, so I got my trusty craft scissors out and experimented with scalloped edges. 


artificial light
I used two coats of OPI Mermaid's Tears for the base (LOVE this polish - perfect formula, application was a dream) then put some Seche over it to make it dry faster. I then taped off half the nail and used H&M Golden Treasure. This is a great one coater, and it was only £3. Bargainous!

I love the way that the gold looks like waves against the sky. To be brutally honest, I did get bored of it after a few hours haha...think I'll add some polka dots to it, or some glitter maybe.

natural light


I just love the way tape gives you that really sharp, clean edge. I'm trying to grow out my nails a bit so I can file them more square and use tape for french tips, which will be so much easier and cleaner than freehanding. What do you guys think about tape manicures?

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Alice
xXx

 

13 comments:

  1. This looks amazing!! I love the gold :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the two colors you used. It's so regal looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooow
    Lovely colors <33

    xoxo*
    IV
    http://www.ivaniadiamond.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Looks so pretty!

    I have a boticca.com giveaway on my blog.. it would mean a lot if you visit my blog and check it out! See you there :)

    You are one step away from winning $100! Click the link below to enter my giveaway! :)
    Enter boticca.com giveaway, win $100
    ♥ www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look dazzling on your dream day sporting this bright red Cutdana Work, Resham Embroidery. Long flair style, off shoulder gowns in net fabric features Stone Work, Zardosi Work, Zarkan Work. Ideal for all occasion of spring summer season. Red Net Bridal Long Style Gown It has work in floral motifs and border work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. satta king
    Satta King Dooriyon Ko Kya KaheinDard Ko Batayein KyaDil Ki Thodi Si KhalaSunayenge Kisi Roz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...