Pages

Plaid Holo

Simple little mani for you peeps today!

I had an urge to do some stamping the other night (do you guys ever get that?) and I'd been eyeing up this plaid design for a while. It's number m60 from the fauxnad plates, and I used Konad special polish in white for the stamping.
mmm...sparkly holo
The base polish is Milani 3D Cyberspace- a lovely blue scattered holo. It's very thin, and has a tendency to flood my cuticules if I'm not being careful. It took a few coats to get a decent coverage. The pics here are with three generous coats. I find that these 3D polishes wear very thin on the tip quite quickly- after a day it seemed to just wear away, and this is with two coats of wrapped Seche. I had the same problem when I wore the Hi-Res pink version from this series too. Very odd!
blurry holo


Til next time,
Alice
xXx

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...